- Upon receipt of a submission, the editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission e-mail may have been missed.
- We use a double-blind system for peer review. The paper will be reviewed by at least two experts. The review process may take one to two weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by e-mail.
- If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly.
- A PDF version of the journal is available for download on the journal’s webpage free, or we can provide the printable file of complete issue to authors free of charge, or order hard copies from us.
Modern Health Science, Vol. 2, No. 1, June 2019
Modern Health Science (MHS) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal, published by IDEAS SPREAD INC. It publishes original research, applied, and educational articles in all areas of health science. It provides an academic platform for professionals and researchers to contribute innovative work in the field.
Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original works that are not under review in any other journals.
The journal is published in both print and online versions. The online version is free access and download.
Modern Health Science (MHS) has used DOI (Digital Object Identifier) system. Each article will be assigned a DOI number and add persistent link for retrieval.
What is doi?
The Digital Object Identifier (DOI®) System is for identifying content objects in the digital environment. DOI® names are assigned to any entity for use on digital networks. They are used to provide current information, including where they (or information about them) can be found on the Internet. Information about a digital object may change over time, including where to find it, but its DOI name will not change.
pls find more DOI information at http://www.doi.org/