- Upon receipt of a submission, the editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission e-mail may have been missed.
- We use a double-blind system for peer review. The paper will be reviewed by at least two experts. The review process may take one to two weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by e-mail.
- If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly.
- A PDF version of the journal is available for download on the journal’s webpage free, or we can provide the printable file of complete issue to authors free of charge, or order hard copies from us.
Agricultural Science (AS) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal, published by the IDEAS SPREAD INC. It publishes original research, applied, and educational articles in all areas of agricultural science.
Agricultural Science is striving to provide the best platform for researchers and scholars worldwide to exchange their latest findings. Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original works that are not under review in any other journals. The journal is published in both print and online versions, and the online version is available for free.