- Upon receipt of a submission, the editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission e-mail may have been missed.
- We use a double-blind system for peer review. The paper will be reviewed by at least two experts. The review process may take one to two weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by e-mail.
- If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly.
- A PDF version of the journal is available for download on the journal’s webpage free, or we can provide the printable file of complete issue to authors free of charge, or order hard copies from us.
Call for Manuscripts: Vol. 2, No. 2, June 2019 Issue
We are inviting papers for Vol. 2, No. 2, June 2019 Issue.
Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original works that are not under review in any other journals.
Manuscripts from 3000-8000 words in length are preferred.
All manuscripts should be written in English and prepared in MS-Word format.
The publisher and journals have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We recommend authors to check your articles by plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com) before submitted.
You can submit your work as an email attachment at: firstname.lastname@example.org for publication or submit manuscripts online at http://j.ideasspread.org/index.php/ier/about/submissions
And we also would like to cooperate with other institutions to publish special issues.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the editorial assistant at: email@example.com