Focus and Scope
- All aspects of land use and land cover change
- Land systems science
- Land-related issues in climate, ecology, the environmental sciences and the geosciences
- Land management, including the application of ecosystem services approaches
- Livelihoods, food security and supply chains in relation to land issues
- Land tenure, including disputes and land grabs
- Landscape planning, conservation and management
- Geography and Geology
- Rocks, minerals, soil, hydrology, atmosphere and vegetation
Peer Review Process
This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
2020, semi-yearly, published in June and December
2019, annual, published in December
Article Processing Charge
Free online publishing, If you need hard copies, please find Journal store.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library (HOLLIS)