- Upon receipt of a submission, the editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission e-mail may have been missed.
- We use a double-blind system for peer review. The paper will be reviewed by at least two experts. The review process may take one to two weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by e-mail.
- If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly.
- A PDF version of the journal is available for download on the journal’s webpage free, or we can provide the printable file of complete issue to authors free of charge, or order hard copies from us.
If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay Article Processing Charges (APC), 300USD/article for high-income countries and 200USD/article for all other countries. Please refer to the data released by the World Bank.