Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of a submission, the editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working day. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission e-mail may have been missed.
- We use a double-blind system for peer review. The paper will be reviewed by at least two experts. The review process may take 3 to 4 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by e-mail .
- If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay Article Processing Charges (APC).
- A PDF version of the journal is available for download on the journal’s webpage free, or we can provide the printable file of complete issue to authors free of charge, or order hard copies from us.