Focus and Scope
Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original works that are not under review in any other journals. The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
- History and culture of food
- Novel foods and sensory analysis
- Food quality and safety
- Food chemistry and toxicology
- Food microbiology
- Food nutrition and health
- Nutraceuticals and functional food
- Food engineering and physical properties
- Food laws and regulations
- Food economics and marketing
- Concise reviews and hypotheses in food science
- Any other topic related to food
Peer Review Process
This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
2021, Quarterly, published in March, June, September and December.
Article Processing Charge
Free online publishing, If you need hard copies, please find Journal store.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library (HOLLIS)